The Golden flower...




MBL040



This is another oldie but goodie design I made last year. The gold flower was a fun experiment I did with corrugated paper...each petal cut individually and painted gold...even the stem is dotted with gold colour to match it. It comes with a beige handmade envelope and has a beige paper insert on the inside of the card for writing on personal wishes. The card is suitable for any occasion and is left blank on the inside.
It's a clean cut neat design I would say. Love it very much :)

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

I love it very much too, and am thrilled to have one of my own. :)

Azlina Abdul said...

It's was my pleasure to trade cards with you Sandi.. :) I love your card very much too! And I still get excited looking at it every time. Aren't we lucky? :) Thanks Sandi...do drop by here again whenever you have time. Love ya!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...