Quilled pink teddy bear

V037

Pink teddy bear! Yup! A pink teddy bear, sending love your way. :) I made the same design with a red theme a few days ago but since I made so many pink teddy bears lately I decided to use one of them for the same design. In fact, the same design can be made using different a color scheme....It can be blue...purple,green.....any color I like :). 

You would probably be seeing more colors from the same design coming out here in my blog soon.....hehehe....coz I'm in the mood for quilling teddy bears these days.....it's all I love doing lately. It's what makes me happy.....so the more I make them....the happier I become....hahaha....I'm so silly sometimes :P.


4 comments:

Nur Qistina said...

wah! comelnya..=)

Azlina Abdul said...

Tq Qistina :)

Unknown said...

Hihi, I really love this design! Can I have the measurements please? Thank you so much!!

Azlina Abdul said...

Hello! You can check out my YouTube video on how to make a two tone quilling teddy bear and get an idea of how to make one and get the measurements there too.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...